Tuesday 17 May 2011

Holland: the best country

 
In Holland we had very good moments, we made many good friends, shared many things but we especially learned a lot of things.
I believe that the main thing we have learned is to live and share our daily life  with other families who we did not know before.That experience has helped us to be more sociable and nice to people.
Also in this marvellous week we learned a lot about being punctual: the time that they were saying was the time they really meant. That is to say that the punctuality is very important to Dutch people.
Another important thing is that we learned some English, we used that language, and we have been in touch with another culture, with other landscapes, another type of education and with a way of living.
I liked very much this exchange in Holland. I spent really  good days with all of them, and enjoyed the warmth of a really spectacular and nice family. They treated me superbly well. I didn't find anything bad here. Holland is the best for me!
               Ariana García





No comments:

Post a Comment